Sunday, November 24, 2013

Somewhere...............



My all time favorite movie...in many many ways....

Somewhere over the rainbow, way up high 
There's a land that I've heard of once in a lullaby. 
Somewhere over the rainbow, skies are blue 
And the dreams that you dare to dream, 
Really do come true. 

Someday I'll wish upon a star 
And wake up where the clouds are far behind me. 
Where troubles melt like lemon drops, 
Away above the chimney tops, 
That's where you'll find me. 

Somewhere over the rainbow, blue birds fly 
Birds fly over the rainbow 
Why then, oh why can't I? 
If happy little bluebirds fly beyond the rainbow 
Why, oh why can't I? 

I just finished watching a special edition on The Wizard Of Oz....a lot of facts, out-takes, deleted scenes, alot of narrated info that I had no idea!

But I can tell you that all that spoke of this particular song, all can relate, all can have their own meaning too.....is there no place like home, tho?

While loving this movie as a kid.....as I have watched this over the years, growing up & thru each stage of my life, so much has come to light......,my meaning has changed.  It's a journey.  How I go with it is that I need to find me, not necessarily find me, but who am I?  Inside.  I have had this life that I was taught & thought, my life was this one way, but in the truth, reality,  

What's your journey?  Is it as simple as clicking your heels 3 times?  This is my Journey & what I make of my life, take charge, take & make changes, step outside my comfort zone.  The ones on my life will understand, & if they can't, then that is their Journey, their process.


No comments: