Tuesday, November 05, 2013

David Letterman - Cher: "I Hope You Find It"



These clouds are goin' nowhere darlin' 
Rain keeps comin' down 
I just thought I'd try to call you 
Before you got too far outta town 
And I hope that you get this message 
That I'm leavin' for you 
Cause I'd hate that you left without hearin' the words that I needed you to 

(Chorus) 
And I hope you find it 
What you're lookin' for 
I hope it's everything you dreamed your life could be and so much more 
And I hope you're happy wherever you are 
I wanted you to know that, and nothin's gonna change that 
I hope you find it 

Am I supposed to hang around and wait forever? 
The last words that I said 
But that was nothin' but a broken heart talkin' darlin' 
You know it wasn't what I meant 
Call me up, let me know that you got this message that I'm leavin' for you 
Cause I'd hate that you left without hearing the words that I needed you to 

(Chorus) 
And I hope you find it 
What you're looking for 
I hope it's everything you dreamed your life could be and so much more 
And I hope you're happy wherever you are 
I wanted you to know that, and nothin's gonna change that 
I hope you find it 

Whatever it is I bet that you are missing here 
Well I hope you find it 
What you're looking for 
I hope it's everything you dreamed your life could be and so much more 
And I hope you're happy wherever you are 
I wanted you to know that, and nothin's gonna change that 
I hope you find it 

I hope you find it....

You know who you are......no further words are necessary......all my love....

No comments: