Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Inspiration -- We all need to stop & be Inspired


Words of inspiration lift the spirit, boost morale and nudge you in the direction you want to go. I nudge myself daily. A reminder I am alive, I can do & I can move.

No two people are inspired quite the same way, and what inspires is as unique as the sound of your laughter. These two people also, need to respect the other ones inspiration, too. No two people are inspired quite the same way.

One person’s inspiration may come from reading a book, poem or quote. Another may be inspired by music, the sound of children’s laughter or silence that encourages reflective thinking or even a dream or a memory.

If you feel uninspired and long to rekindle the glowing coals of your life, sit for a moment, have a roaring fire, try & sit & be in that moment & reflect.

Let a few words of inspiration sink in as you ponder the possibilities of living an inspired life.

No comments: