Friday, September 02, 2011

Buoyancy

Not just Little Sebago lake, but water.....soothing....calming....peaceful...


During the last 2 years, I have found comfort in counseling. Everyday I stuggle, not just w/day to day functions, but getting to know me, in a way I have never known. My conscience and unconscience have ways of protceting me & my ego(super) is my reality. Well let me tell you....talk about turning my life inside out & upside down.....

I have remembered that my life was good, had 2 parents & pretty much was the spoiled younger little brat of a sister. I see now why.
Having older siblings, I always thought of them as mother-figure too. Nope, not the case....they are my sisters, even tho they are older, sisters they are.

They were left to watch me, play with me, etc....not the best for their childhood either. Our parents had more time for me, attended all my school & outside of school functions....just seems cool...my rose color glasses were on.

Well, my rose colored glasses are off, and a shook it has been.
I am glad I have been in sessions & shortly after is when my world really came crashing down.

I am blessed for what surrounds me, water. Soothing, still, calm, peaceful, I find myself there, drawn.

I now have my explanation. I feel whole in the water. I feel buoyant. I feel free. All that I have needed during my new 2 year & life-time journey.

I embrace. I walk forward. I can look back & learn more now than ever & know I am whole, hurt, but whole.

I am happy to be where I am & am finding the tools to move on.

Water, so eccenticial to my being.

“The miracle is not to walk on water. The miracle is to walk on the green earth, dwelling deeply in the present moment and feeling truly alive.”



Water is fluid, soft, and yielding. But water will wear away rock, which is rigid and cannot yield. As a rule, whatever is fluid, soft, and yielding will overcome whatever is rigid and hard.
Water is my friend & will help me wear away my rough & sharp edges & spots.
Water hydrates me. Water rinses my soul.

Water is where my heart & home is.....






No comments: