Wednesday, July 27, 2011

What the Doctor ordered....

Stop trying so hard to control things. It is not our job to control people, outcomes, circumstances, and life. Maybe in the past we couldn't trust and let things happen. But we can now. The way life is unfolding is good. Let it unfold.

Stop trying so hard to do better, be better, and be more. Who we are and the way we do things is good enough for today.

Who we were and the way we did things yesterday was good enough for that day.

Ease up on ourselves. Let go. Stop trying so hard.

Today, I will let go. I will stop trying to control everything. I will stop trying to make myself be and do better, and I will let myself be.


I recently had a (well still am) vacation camping w/some girlfriends, and wow, what a time...relaxation & no schedule, no calls, no NOTHING!!!

".....I might not be someone's first choice, but I am a great choice....I don't pretend to be someone I'm not, because I'm good at being me....I might not be proud of some of the things I've done in the past, but I'm proud of who I am today.....I may not be perfect...but I don't need to be....Take me as I am, or watch me as I walk away...."

This is what I have realized during these days of NOTHING, I am me & I like me.....relax & really really , don't sweat the small stuff......Enjoy!


Rocks told me a story this past week.....they are plain & there when not covered in water. In water they sparkle & take on a different look, an amazing view. I couldn't get enough of this......the right time in my journey.
The rocks & their river's current allowed me to let go...............really let go.....

No comments: