Monday, June 27, 2011

Belief


BELIEF: something believed; an opinion or conviction: confidence in the truth or existence of something not immediately susceptible to rigorous proof: a statement unworthy of belief: confidence; faith; trust

Don't be too confused, belief & believe the same, it's all in how you view these words.

Once again, I haven't spelled out a topic, but to me, the Hhmm....comes to mind, to think, to be aware.

a principle, proposition, idea, etc, accepted as true
opinion; conviction

religious faith

trust or confidence, as in a person or a person's abilities, probity, etc


Random: I had rented a movie "Crash" from 2004. That's where all my thinking has come from on certain topic & word's that I'll show over time.

"Tensions erupt when the tangled lives of a Brentwood housewife, her district attorney husband, a Persian shopkeeper, two cops, a pair of carjackers and a Korean couple converge over a 36-hour period in the diverse metropolis of post-9/11 Los Angeles"

I dare you to watch & see what "belief's" and what you "believe" in comes to mind.....

No comments: