Thursday, May 19, 2011

Closer To The Edge--I will never forget--I will never regret



I don't remember a moment I tried to forget (I don't remember the moment I tried to forget)
I lost myself, is it better not said
Now I'm closer to the edge

It was a thousand to one and a million to two
Time to go down in flames and I'm taking you
Closer to the edge

No I'm not saying I'm sorry
One day maybe we'll make it (One day maybe we'll meet again)
No I'm not saying I'm sorry
One day maybe we'll meet again
No no no no

Can you imagine a time when the truth ran free
The birth of a sun, the death of a dream
Closer to the edge, my edge!!!!

This never ending story paid for with pride and fate
We all fall short of glory
Lost in our fate

No I'm not saying I'm sorry
One day maybe we'll meet again
No I'm not saying I'm sorry
One day maybe we'll meet again
No no no no

No no no no
I will never forget
No no
I will never regret
No no
I will live my life

No no no no
I will never forget
No no
I will never regret
No no
I will live my life

No I'm not saying I'm sorry
One day maybe we'll meet again
No I'm not saying I'm sorry
One day maybe we'll meet again
No no no no

Closer to the edge
Closer to the edge
No no no no
Closer to the edge
Closer to the edge
No no no no
Closer to the edge


Never forget & never regret -- my new & improved motto -- Why should anyone say they are sorry? have you ever really been sorry? Have you done anything intential towards someone? Really?

My edge is finding me -- I am getting there -- slowly -- one step @ a time --

To me -- to meet again -- to be that woman I was & loved to do -- getting out of my rut is hard, harder than I ever imagined.
I have been through some pretty crappy stuff, been hurt physically & mentally & I have picked myself up -- gone on -- now -- it's different -- a different level.

The edge is so close -- not to jump -- but to trust -- to be me.
No hidden anything.

I am very close.....so close.....to never forget & never regret!!



It's my edge.
It's what I make of it.
It's empowering to ascend & to move upwards, one step @ a time, by myself, only I can do this, out on the edge, a branch, alone..............

No comments: