Monday, February 21, 2011

Support system needed.....



I need//want motivation again

I need//want the energy again

I need//want the tiredness to go away

I need//want the aches & pains to go away

I am going in circles...if I could just didn't have the neck & back pain & then I could get up & move. When I do feel good enough to move then the ache & pains return, especially the horrible headaches.....a vicious circle....

So there I was on facebook, and a high school friend started her blog of her journey, there t is my eyes are open.

I know for me, no scale.
I know for me, seeing the clothes fit differently is my goal.

GOAL: Cruise next yr @ this time w/a bunch of friends.

BIGGER GOAL: My son's future wedding. To look & feel amazing on his day, for him. (yes for me, just a little)

So here start's it, no number's for the outside world, but every Monday nite, well, maybe Monday am......I will let you all know....


To be in balance, again.............a dream........a goal...........

2 comments:

The Adventures of the Evolving Me said...

We can do this. I am not sure if I am the friend you mentioned, but I really really need people who really GET this struggle and understand the dramatic issues involved with dealing with this issue, the emotions, the roadblocks, the struggles, the stigma. I am so excited to have such a fantastic group of people reading my ramblings and I am excited to keep up with your posts and your journey. Let's encourage each other and celebrate the small victories and inch toward the bigger victories.

I look forward to hopefully sharing a celebratory cocktail with you in a few short months!

With much love,

Sheri

Mel//Miss//Missy/Cobbie/MCHammer/MC said...

YES!!!!!!! all smiles now! 4-24-11