Thursday, March 11, 2010

Boy am I wrong!!!! Wrong Baby Wrong Baby



As I stated before, all is coming together for me, slowly, however, just when I found a new song, a new message, like Rascall Flatts & a previous post, here is my 2nd favorite all time female artist & POOF, here is my new motto!!!!

Thank you Martina McBride - Wrong Baby Wrong Baby

The last time I found a song that really hit home was my MM & that was Anyway.....this is right up there!! I hope you enjoy!



Wrong baby wrong baby wrong
It ain’t the end of the world (at times it does feel like the end of world, but I pick myself back up & brush myself off)
Don’t you worry pretty girl
Cause now that he’s gone baby gone baby gone
You got nothing to lose
Count the minutes if you want to
It won’t be long baby long baby long
‘Til you find somebody new

Come on now
Everyone falls down
Everyone crawls now and then
Then they get up again
You cry if you want to
That’s what we all do
But if you think you’ll never move on you’re wrong baby (my stars are all begining to line up, I am stronger than I give myself credit for--Thanks Melody!)

Cry baby cry baby cry (oh you bet baby, don't let anything linger, let it all out--Get it out, Get over it, Get on w/your life, my three G's!)
Go on and let it all out
I ain’t leavin’ you now
And we can fly baby fly baby fly
Let’s share a bottle of wine
We can laugh about the good times
And you’ll know why baby why baby why
It’s gonna be alright

Come on now
Everyone falls down
Everyone crawls now and then
Then they get up again
You cry if you want to
That’s what we all do
But if you think you’ll never move on you’re wrong baby wrong (I;ve been wrong before, so this won't be the last)

Oh you ain’t gone
baby wrong baby wrong
There’s nothing wrong with movin on (put that one foot in front of each other, keep moving & keep friends close by to keep you motovated when your foot gets stuck in the mud--Thanks Charlene & Lisa!)
When you know he’s good and gone

Come on now
Everyone falls down
Everyone crawls now and then (I don't know about crawling, maybe running fast, but that's running away, deal w/all, get the help you need and it's ok to admit that you need to crawl once in a while)
Then they get up again
You cry if you want to
That’s what we all do

Come on now
Everyone falls down
Everyone crawls now and then
Then they get up again
You cry if you want to
That’s what we all do
But if you think you’ll never move on you’re wrong baby wrong
You’re wrong baby wrong
Wrong baby wrong baby wrong

I don't like being wrong. Being wrong in my opinion, is an opportunity to learn, to grow & to change, all for the better. I am a better person for all my wrong's throughout my life. There are no regrets. I have learned.
If I could go back & change some situations, yes I would.
All does happen for a reason & I am a firm believer, however, sometimes, that doubt eats you alive, me alive.....that's when the help is GRAND!
Here's to me & picking myself up, and being wrong!!!

No comments: