Sunday, August 02, 2009

Where is the time going?



Yesterday, August 1st--was my son's girlfriend's birthday-Britney-and her party was here @ the lake--great day to have it--no complaints!

















Yesterday, August 1st, was also a GRAND day for my son, Andrew, who ran The Beach To Beacon & came in 287th out of 5613!! You can go to The Beach to Beacon site & Andrew Word is in @ 40:53, which is "gun-time & "net-time" was 40:38!!!!!!!! You go Zippy!!!!
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!


My Mom went to Florida in July to help baby-sit while AA's Daddy took a trip. She had a blast! Between park trips, library trips, eating out, going to the pool & just hanging out w/Nana--I think Mom had more fun than AA!!



















Such the wonderful life! Eating w/Elmo!!!











Life, the roller coaster ride--you keep getting on & buckling up!
With that, my work has been busy w/a load of changes--all good, but the only sad news I have is that our Practice Manager, ST, has announced his re-locating to NC. GOOD for him, but sad for us & me mostly! He has been everything to me as an employer. From the moment I interviewed w/ST, we hit it off.
From the moment Central Scheduling was put in place & ST giving me the reins, it has been a wonderful ride! Within one month into this new job, my Grandmother passed, and ST, came to me & really affected me in such a way, I will never forget his kindness. Threw all my medical issues, surgeries, my broken foot, and my Dad's passing & ST(along w/other employees)attending my Dad's funeral, ST has been a blessing not only to me, but Portland Gastroenteroloy Center. I can go on & on in regards to him & all the opportunities he has given my there over the last nine years--ST--you WILL be missed!

3 comments:

Alyson & Ford said...

Wonderful summer day for the birthday party!
Sorry you're losing a great person at work.

Alyzabeth's Mommy

Melissa said...

It was a MOST excellent day for all & more so for Britney!

dyana said...

very interesting.....
Good post.....
Great blog.....
Every one should read this once.....
Thanks for sharing.....
___________________
Dyanadevis
Online Marketing of your brand