Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Life

Where to begin.
Seems that Life, once again, has hit me upside my head.
More challenges! More frustrations!

There comes a point in your life when you realize:
Who matters,
Who never did,
Who won't anymore...
And who always will..
So, don't worry about people from your past ,
there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future..




We all need to stop, relax & smell the roses.
Well, I am not a big fan of roses, but to sit & relax & see what is all in front of me.....me!
It is really time to make some changes, health-wise too.
Not sure where to begin, I am up for the task! I am not a quitter and writing a daily journal is where I will begin. Maybe not here, everyday, but this is what I used to do & I got out of the habit. I enjoy writing, even tho @ times I can't read my own writing, but while "journaling", it helps me, helps me understand me, especially when I pick the log up & re-read what I wrote--














This gets me through a rough day too--all that surrounds me & is around me, where ever I go--Nature's Beauty!





Look @ all the green! MARVELOUS!!!!

This gets me through ALL!! My son, My Rock! And seeing him grow into a mature adult & have the honor of watching his relationship w/B grow & mature!!! I am honored they allow me to see them @ these fun times & all other times!!
Love them BOTH!!!




My most reason to be happy & honored--my Family Roots!
This is what I wake up to most everyday. A beautiful site to see, not matter what season.
The Now, The Present--it is a gift, so take it & unwrap it & see what it has to offer you & if you don't like to, change it! Take charge!
It's been a long road for me, w/my health-but here is to a slow & steady process on healing--in many many different ways.
As the statement voices above, it doesn't matter anymore--who is here in my life is who is here & on my side--I like that!
So cheers to my recovery & a speed one--but, didn't the tortoise win the race--nice & slow--it took me awhile to get here & it'll take ME awhile to get back!
A new life experience!

2 comments:

Alyson and Ford said...

So glad to see you writing again; being positive. Love the photos; thanks for sharing!!

Alyzabeth's Mommy

Alyson and Ford said...

BTW, iris and tulips... my favorite flowers. Beautiful!