Sunday, May 10, 2009

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!!!!!


Happy Mother's Day, Mom!!! Sunday May 10, 2009


We had some visitors for Mother's Day!!!


Very dark, but my little "biggin'" camed for a visit to us, Nana & Aunti M!!
J & J & K came too!!!
A GREAT day!!

What a pair!!




























And yet another pair!!










We played a little--and BTW--I beat ATW, for once @ cribbage!! Not sure how this game ended!


We ate a little!!

Fished a little--What am I saying I think Jamie caught more than John--I think they caught 5 in all!!

Thanks Al!!!!

Flowers, flowers, flowers everywhere!

Way back when, we used to always get "E-E" flowers to plant around the lakeside home. Now my middle sister & I get Mom flowers to decorate with. She loves them & always has a flair when putting them together in her deck planters or throughtout the land. I know I am the "brat" of the family, but always celebrate her, because then I wouldn't be here!
Happy Happy Mother's Day, Mom!

7 comments:

Alyson and Ford said...

Thank you so much for getting flowers for Mom. You're a good kid!!
She said she had a great day!

Happy Mother's Day!

Alyzabeth's Mommy

Alyson and Ford said...

I like the tradition of getting potted flowers... I get my Mother's Day gift from AA tomorrow... we were at the beach and having fun with Aunt P. and Cousin CR!

Happy Mother's Day!

Alyson

Alyson and Ford said...

Hope you will be well soon, sister!

Amy Dudar said...

Hope you are feeling better soon! I am in the hospital tonight. Had my appendix out.

Melissa said...

Thanks Amy & Al!!!
More tests to come!

Don and Be said...

Hi Melissa,
HomeDaddy (Ford & Aly's friend) wishing you peace and good health. Spent a few days in the hospital this week myself ..... oy!

Melissa said...

Thanks!
Al hadn't told me about your stay--I hope you are doing better--I caught a MMC(hospital) cold & now it lingers in my chest!
Thinking of you!
Peace