Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Missing Missing Missing 2 IMPORTANT family members!!

I am missing AA the most. Not enough time spent w/my neice, but hopefully can change this! Maybe a visit there or her here??
I know, as Aunti M, I can get these laughs & smiles out of her, but being there is even better!

Family is important. I am very lucky to be close in heart w/my entire family. It's not about the miles, it's about the love.
We are a lucky family. We are not spread out like a lot of families out there.
With emails, letters, cards, phone calls & now SKYPE, keeping in touch & knowing just the little details about our daily lives keeps us connected!



The last time I had "the little biggin" he was sick. However, he had this great smile during his entire visit!





Miss you B!!!











Such a great family to be apart of!

1 comment:

Alyson and Ford said...

We miss you too!!
AA wears all the clothes you sent... Auntie M is grand!

Alyzabeth's Mommy for Seven Months!