Sunday, March 29, 2009

AAaaawwwww..............(also, my kiddo in a full beard)

This is a rare moment for ATW. I think ATW(accidently, of course)has stepped on Neptune one too many times.

When ever ATW comes in contact w/Neptune, she runs & hides. This is changing!

Neptune even gave ATW many kisses!
ATW will say, I hate animals, but all in all, he loves everyone of them. But I will bet you he'll never admit it!

Of course, then Sampson needs "his" time w/ATW.

Shall I add, then Little-One struts on in & expects "her" time too!
This very rarley happens, as ATW will tell you, all 3 cats & dog will be seen in my room, on my over-sized-king-size, who wouldn't want to be there, it is quite comfy!

Both girls stretch out to see who can get his attentions & then all "you-know-what-breaks-out!"

Round #1

Round #2
And guess who wins.....Little-One usually runs away.............until the next time!

1 comment:

Alyson and Ford said...

Too funny! Glad to see some pics of Andrew!

Alyzabeth's Mommy for Six Months!
(also known as Aunt Aly)