Wednesday, February 18, 2009

BYE-BYE


"Aunti M, please watch Elmo one more time!" Broke my heart to leave! Til summer-time, I hope!

Wednesday am playing w/AA's play-doh & saying good-bye!

AA's dinner, along w/mac-n-cheese, applesauce, and whatever her Mommy can get in her mouth! She eats everything! I just had a buffalo chix salad!!

I love that little face!

AA gets her exercise too! Up & down & up & down @ Cuz's home!!

We saw Great Uncle Howard too!!

It just happened that AA's Mommy met a friend @ Aunti M's favorite restaurant, The Great Lost Bear in Portland! What AA loves lemon's is beyond me!
I miss my Florida Family already! Thankful we have Skype to talk via our computers!!!

Peek-a-boo!!!


What a GRAND time AA had w/HMR & BC doing a puzzle!

I Love You all!!

2 comments:

Alyson and Ford said...

Love all the pictures! Tanks for being a great Aunt for AA! Must see you all soon again!

Alyzabeth's Mommy

Alyson and Ford said...

Had to take another look at AA's picture eating the lemon and her bowl of pea soup! Yummy!!