Saturday, December 20, 2008

While Sugarplums danced in their heads....


Must be nice.......

All snuggled up!
While they are all sleeping............."The Beast" was @ it again this winter!!

The Beast......still working hard for me as I beat on it!

OOooppss-see...........I thought about really using my grill over the winter, thinking of a burger on the grill, Love my burgers on the grill, however, still haven't decided what to do & if I don't decide soon, the grill may get really buried! Yet another HUGE storm coming in overnite Sunday into Monday!

My front door...........

My back door...........I am surrounded by the white evil stuff.........however once again when it is fluffy white & new, this is the only time I like it....

2 comments:

Alyson and Ford said...

Beautiful! Love the view right after a storm. Glad the "beast" is still running.
I don't miss the cold....

Alyson

Melissa said...

UGH, another huge storm brewing as I type!