Saturday, December 20, 2008

Merry Christmas to all & to all a GOOD NITE!!!


Here is to a GREAT 2008 Christmas!

BA HUM BUG!!

This year, as time has grown shorter, I didn't purchase a real Christmas tree. Since I have been on my own, I have always has a real Christmas tree. I love the smell & believe the smell even brings Christmas spirit out even more!With time & money short, I decided to use my small artifical tree that I use to decorate up my breezeway in-between my house & garage.
We grew up on an artifical tree & that is all good, but in my opinion, there is nothing better than a real 8 foot tree!!!!!
Once again, I have the misfit tree of the ornaments we grew up with, some newer ones, all sorts & will take some pictures to show you on my next post.....right now need to clean up my spirit!

1 comment:

Alyson and Ford said...

Your tree looks very nice, very "Christmas-y"!
Let us know if you want to Skype today!!

Alyzabeth's Mommy!