Wednesday, November 26, 2008

THANKSGIVING!!!


Happy Thanksgiving to all!!

So much to be Thankful for. A time to reflect & remember the ones who have gone before us all and be blessed that these people were here to help us & guide us thru life.

Thankful for these two wonderful men in ly life! My Dad was always there no matter what..."Kiddo, I'll always Love you, your my daughter."
My son, my rock, my stability, my gravity, my all!

My Mom, for whatever reason, we argue & don't get along, but there are always hugs & times of good cheer & chat!
For AACM, a blessing, a star, a wonderful addition to our family!

Lastly, but in NO WAY LEASTLY(a word?) my sister's!!! No matter how far we are away, or how often we talk, they are there for me!!! Through my babblings, my stupidity, anything I haven't been up "to-par" on, they don't even blink or hesitated to throw me a hug, a friendly card to re-assure me this is a stage....well, then my life is a "stage" of complexity!
To my bother-in-laws too, who have put up w/their wives crazy baby-girl sister, brat, whatever they call me............I Love you too & thanks for all you do too!

May all your Holidays be a gift & a present throughout ALL YEAR LONG!! Be grateful!

3 comments:

Alyson and Ford said...

You're silly! Cut yourself some slack... especially about how much YOU do for others!
You're sweet!
Thanks!

Love,
Alyson

Melissa said...

Sometimes I do, but all in all gotta be tough to get thru it all!
xoxo

Alyson and Ford said...

Rereading some of your posts. We are all blessed to have each other!

Alyzabeth's Mommy! (For Almost Three Months!)