Tuesday, September 02, 2008

One BIG happy critter family--Tequie, Neptune & Sampson


During a calm moment.

The confrontation!

The attack! Hopefully, in Tequie's 14 yrs of experience, she can teach Neptune, of almost 1 yr old, some techniques & also get some good old fashion exercise!

Neptune loves to find any nook & cranny to fit into, as long as she is around me, she is good!

I guess she is bored w/my computer work! I won't tell her biological "Dad" this information.

Look @ the beautiful innocent face!guess she doesn't like computer work. I won't tell her "biological" dad!!

2 comments:

Sebagolove said...

Hi fellow Main-er!
Just wanted to give you the link to a new Sebago photo blog being started by another group of us who love the area http://sebagolakeviews.blogspot.com

Take care!

Alyson & Ford said...

Cute critters!! Have a great weekend!

Alyson