Wednesday, September 10, 2008

My Sister!!!



Words can't describe the love I have for (actually I have 2 older sister's & they both are phenomenal)my middle sister, AC, soon to become AM OFFICIALLY, when their daughter returns to the USA!!

Even tho there is 7 1/2 yrs between us, seems non-existent, in our adult years, but as kids, she would play with me w/my Barbie's, games of all sorts, of course the usual sis-beatings, & even w/the homework over the years(we even did that over the phone!)and thru many many tears!

This song, to me, represents how I feel. She has been there for me thru the years. She may not think so, but all the mail thru her college years that would start out, "sister lesson" or "sister lecture #1" etc....depending on my issues were wonderful & welcomed.

Whether I had met someone or had someone in my life, or just time on my hands while being alone, she was & is always there for me. A strong indivudal to advise me on many options I could have. We may not see eye to eye on everything, very stubburn Cobb-gals, but we at least agree to disagree and mover forward. She always has an open door for me & a loving husband whom also is there for me & supports her w/any decisions she makes "for" me.

Thru divorce & break-ups, I can't imagine these times without her, even the many miles seem so little(like the age-gap)....love & friendship always helps us thru all!

Here's to you & your husband & your journey, may you be as filled w/love, happiness, contentment, and fulfilment, as I am for having you as my sister!!!

xoxo

2 comments:

Alyson & Ford said...

Thank you; you are too sweet (guess I was practicing being a "mom" with you). Love you!

We are in Beijing; had a busy sight-seeing day. Can't wait to get to CQ on Monday night. Lizzy is in our arms late Tuesday!!

Alyson

Melissa said...

Thank you for you!!!!!!!!!!