Saturday, September 20, 2008

Brave sister & brother in law!


I haven't been writing anything on my blog because my attention is w/the above, my Sister AC & Alyzabeth An, and my brother in law, who are in China & who have adopted their daughter!
I am SO amazed by my family. How strong they are. The patience they have, well they had plenty of practice w/their little brat of a little sister, ME!! haha
Please go to their blog & see the wonders of life & love! Go to www.alyzabethan.blogspot.com
Please celebrate w/me & my entire family & welcome AA to our family!

2 comments:

Alyson & Ford said...

Ooooh... bad picture of me! I was awake, just closed eyes for picture. We were very hot and I could not even sit without her crying so when she fell asleep in the carrier, I was able to rest for a few minutes.
She's beginning to play like a two-year old!!
Alyson

Melissa said...

This picture is very PRECIOUS!!!!
All my love!