Wednesday, August 13, 2008

More info on My neice!!


Here's the additional information we promised!
Alyzabeth An’s given Chinese name at the orphanage is Nan (surname) Min (first name, translates to “people”) Hua (flower, blossom).

Her birthday is September 20, 2006, her birth city is Nanchuan District, Chongqing City. She lives in the orphanage: Nanchuan District Social Welfare Center.

Her last medical review was May 2008 and she was 29.5 inches tall, weighed 19.8 lbs, has 10 teeth. All other medical notes are shown as “normal”.

She is a deep sleeper, walks alone steadily, she turns book pages one by one, is talkative, active, restless, fond of singing and “Knows what NO means”!! Her favorite food is fruit and she plays with her doll and car (maybe our future NASCAR driver!).

My sister & brother-in-law are BLESSED!!!!!

2 comments:

Veronica said...

She's precious! I'm thrilled for the whole family...I know how long you've all waited & how patient Al & Ford have been. CONGRATS!....Love to all from the deep South

Melissa said...

Thanks V!!!! Send me a line sometimes & update me on your southern life.....
Miss ya & love ya!
Mel