Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Vehicles


YEA to me!!!

My new to me Dodge Durango and boy can it duran"GO!"

VVvvvrrrrooommmmmmmmmmmmm...............




Whenever I would go w/my Dad, we'd play a liecence game & play Cribbage w/the plate numbers. Nice temp plate, huh? Hopefully this would be my kitty & throw in a 2 & a 1 & then pray for a face card or a ten or even another 1, 2 or 3!

My baby Dodge Interpid now got passed to my son.........UGH..........so we will offically trade plates @ a later date & then I'll cry!!!!

So in w/the new & out w/the old! However, my "old" baby will still be in the driveway!

3 comments:

Alyson & Ford said...

Wow, Andrew is so lucky!!

Alyson

Melissa said...

Oh yes he is..however he has already altered my baby tonight & took off her bra!!! boo hoo!

Melissa said...

How lucky can a kid get w/a 2001 car & +152,000 mmiles on it? And me w/a 2000 w/58,000???