Wednesday, July 23, 2008

A new family member


Bloggers meet Neptune, Neptune meet the world!

My nephew asked me to "adopt" Neptune as he moved in w/his GF & she is allergic. She will be 1 yr in Sept & has yet to really show her kitten side. The first few days she stayed in my bedroom w/all the ammenties! She moved right in & settled on my bed. Tequie, my 14 yr old cat that I have had since a kitten, wasn't too thrilled, but as you can see, no problem & they even eat breakfast together now.

Ah, relaxation!

Home Sweet Home! One happy family!

2 comments:

Alyson & Ford said...

Cute cat!!

Thanks for sending me the blog for the Morse's. I bet you can't wait to see them return with little Emily!!
Lizzy will have someone to play with when we come to Maine!

Alyson

Melissa said...

The Morses tell me Emily is 2.

Neptune is pretty cool cat! Thanx to CGS!

Mel