Sunday, May 11, 2008

Mother's Day 5-11-2008

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY TO ALL!!!!!



Behold, what did my eyes see.......The Mother's Day Fairy paid a visit overnite to AACC........and what was delivered?

As we left for Church today, even ATW went, Mom saw a new aray of plants & what-nots on her door-step!!

















WOW, you say, yes, we got Mom all tools for her garden! Ayup, she asked & we delivered!


ATW got Nana shingles for her, well, actually, ATW will use these on my house.

ATW also got Nana some grass seed to fix where I plowed all wrong & pulled up what little grass we had in the back lot. THANX ATW!!!

I think I have my work cut out for me. Still raking, never ending it seems this year. I also bought me some hosta's to spread about. I like these, you can mow them ove, step on them & they always come back! EASY, my kinda plant!!!
This story will continue as the clean-up keeps on going just like the ever-ready bunny!

This is what I feel like................

4 comments:

Alyson & Ford said...

Nice flowers! Spring has sprung!!
Happy Mother's Day!!

Alyson

Melissa said...

Spring has MOST definalty sprung, just like my outside thermometer, sprung so much it broke! UGH!

Alyson & Ford said...

Hope you are feeling better! Any news?

Alyson

Melissa said...

No news is good news.
Have fun w/Mom!