Saturday, May 31, 2008

Canada--This what happens when you loan out your camera.........


What's the saying, " a picture is worth a hundred words?!" Well, my BF went to Canada to celebrate his brother's bachelor party w/4 guys. Does this say it all?

I guess the women, cars & beer is better there.................
We'll just see about that!

You think I'd really post pictures of the actually people they took?
What happens in Canada stays in Canada. Now where have I heard that similar comment?














All I know, he's still feeling this..............hahaha..........sympathy you ask? Ah.............self infliction? Ah no sympathy here!
I'm glad they all had fun!!!

3 comments:

Alyson & Ford said...

Hmmmmmm....... I may need to take back his nickname......
A little restraint please!

Alyson

Melissa said...

Oh yes he is still & always will be "the Saint!" He was a Saint in Canada!!

Alyson & Ford said...

Where's some news? What's going on - you're a blogger slacker!!!!
Hope you're feeling better.

Alyson