Sunday, April 27, 2008

Saturday 4-26 & Sunday 4-27

My TWO FAVORITE MEN were here for a visit!

Ayup, my BF & Great nephew were here. BJP brought along his Dad & sister! What fun!!

They sat together & rocked & rocked!



Sister & Brother each had their time w/their Dad reading & being on the computer!



They eached played very hard & slept AWESOME!!
I woke to the sound & words of B saying "Aunti, Aunti!!" Beautiful sounds!


Good-bye's again, are always harder on the adults, as Aunti M said her good-bye's, sister "H" hugged brother bye-bye.........so cute & this picture, to my is priceless!

2 comments:

Alyson & Ford said...

Love the pictures, especially of M. and B.
Cuties - all of them!

Alyson LID 01/27/06

Melissa said...

I miss them all!!!!!
RP called yesterday & B siad hi to me...."MMMmmmmm" is what he said!