Sunday, April 20, 2008

7:30 p.m. 4-20-2008


Yes, this is a big deal....50 degewws @ 7:30 p.m. tonight, Sunday....not sure what Little Sebago go to today, @ one time I saw my therometer sya 60, but it's better than last week at this time, about 30 degrees cooler. I have turned off my heat as of yesterday & there is no going back!





Well, again at 7:30 p.m., this looks as to be the last piece of ice floating around. I'll give you an update tomorrow!!! YIPPEE SKIPPEE!! Time to celebrate & have a BBQ!! Next weekend! All are invited! (well, as long as the great weather is here!)

2 comments:

Alyson & Ford said...

E-E used to always send me a letter when the "ice was out" each spring. Thanks for letting us know!!
We were at the beach today (the surf is still too cold for us to jump in), just a nice walk and sunbathing!!!

Alyson

Melissa said...

Well, there is still one more piece flaoting around over by the tenting area................all gone!