Monday, February 18, 2008

A quick visit to see JASP & BJP!!!! 2-18-08


This smile is all I needed today. This was the greeting I rec'vd when I went to visit my niece & her son, my great-nephew!

My other nephew stopped by to help his sister & computer issues.


We read.





















We played ball.

We played on the computer.

We just played & played w/his toys!

When it was time to go, BJP, was filled w/kisses on the cheek. Well, Mommy 1st, then Aunti M. I did get several kisses & blown kisses from his window as I drove off. His Mommy told me that these kisses on the cheek is a new feat he has learned & loves!

3 comments:

Alyson & Ford said...

Cute pictures of our nephew!! He's adorable!!!

Alyson & Ford said...

Sorry - meant Brandon, "grand-nephew".....
I don't think Chris wants to be called adorable at his age!

Love & hugs to you all.
Alyson

Melissa said...

Chris was known as adorable in his day & age, way back when! Nah, he'll take it! I'll make him accept the comment!