Sunday, February 24, 2008

My Mom has a visitor!


This is Patches. Can you see her under a chest?? She is visiting my Mom for about a month while "Cuz" and Mrs. Cuz take a trip to FL to see their daughter & other relatives. My Grandparents had a Caico cat, not as much white as Patches does, a daughter of Cupcake, my FL sister's cat, that was almost 16 when she passed. Patches is almost 19 yrs old!!!

Cuz tells us that she normally only jumps on Mrs. lap. Well as I was introducing myself, Patches jumped up on the den couch & chatted away w/me.

She also has already found another hiding spot under Dad's desk. As you can see, she came from underneath the chair. Patches can be coaxed out, but prefers to hide, for the moment.

This photo was taken after a nice rub-down from me. Cuz states she likes the rubs. Well, I guess I'll be busy helping Mom w/Patches, such a hard life!

5 comments:

Alyson & Ford said...

Hope you have fun with Patches! She seems friendly if she has been accepting rub downs!
We get to visit with Jan & Will (Cuz) tomorrow; they make a pit stop here before going to CR's place.

Alyson

Melissa said...

Oh yes she can be a friendly little cus as Dad used to say.

Alyson & Ford said...

Patches parents arrived safely. All is well, even though they brought some cold weather with them. The high tomorrow is going to be only in the 50's!!
I spoke to Mom and got an update on how the cat-sitting was going.

Alyson

Melissa said...

When I got home from work yesterday & did go next door 7 patches was comfortably laying next to the monitor & she talked away to me as we laid together on the floor. She's a charm!

Alyson & Ford said...

So any new pictures? How is the boarder doing?

Alyson