Thursday, January 03, 2008

SNOW!!!!!!!!!

I have heard on the news that Sugarloaf Mtn in Kingfield ME has already TOPPED OVER the 100" mark!! Can you imagine well over 100" of natural snow!! Thirty three inches in one storm!!! Not in my neck of the woods. It's bad enough that I can only plow so high & move to so many locations. So here's what we do................


Cousins playing in the white fluffy stuff!!



Or just trying to make snow angels!! Well the wrong way, haha



Or recovering after a daring jump!!!

Let It Snow, Let It Snow!!!

2 comments:

Alyson & Ford said...

Looks like fun!!! Brrrrr!!
We are warming up tomorrow to the high 50's after two nights at freezing temperatures!!
Will pick up Cousin CR at the airport. I am glad to see you two got a visit in together!
(Mom sent pictures).

Alyson, Warm in NE Florida!

Melissa said...

It was 2 below when I left @ 6 am for work this morning! Big time BBBbbrrrrrr.......