Monday, January 28, 2008

Alrighty then, so here I am waiting for THE PATRIOTS GAME!!!


What a better way to spend an off weekend w/no football than getting time in w/my great Nephew!
I didn't have my camera when my BF & I & B went to TGIF's Friday nite for dinner. BOY what an awesome almost 16 month old BIGGIN!! He ate all his mac-n-cheese, carrots, green beans, some of my chix meal, and his applesauce & then a little dessert! We had a booth next to us w/2 girls about 8-12 age range & their Mom just adored him! They even gave B one of their balloons! What a treat!
From the ride to the resturant, all SMILES, ALL weekend long!
To waking up & having breakfast w/Seseame Street.







To a jaunt outside up to the mailbox & then home.

To testing out the snow to make sure it was safe to venture on.

What a curious B he is, he thought he was getting dirty & couldn't wipe this "STUFF" of!!

Hanging out w/Nana after our cold trip!!



No more bathing in Aunti M's sink! Boy did he let loose!


Just rocking back-n-forth hanging out before going bed.

Playing w/the critters, Tequie & Sampson the dog...........




Playing all weekend is such hard & rewarding work, that's why poor old Aunti M is off to her own private Z-land! Nite Nite!!!

Hugs & Kisses from us to you!!!!

6 comments:

Melissa said...

No critisizim, I did use spell check & I did fix them & for some strange reason it didn't post the corections! AArrgh!!

Alyson & Ford said...

You can do it!! Spell check does work!!
Thanks for all the pictures - you were busy this past weekend!! B.is a cutie!

Alyson

Melissa said...

Yes he is a cutie & a smart young little man!!!

Alyson & Ford said...

Love the pictures.... especially B. with Sampson.
What's up for this weekend?

Alyson

Melissa said...

Yes, Sam seems to like the liite guy.....not protective, I think that B is close to Sam's size...
No plans, stuck here w/a huge winter storm again. Rain, sleet, snow, windy, slippery.....etc....I am staying @ Matt's tonight, no driving for me.....Mom's like well I will drive in it after the luncheon.....oh well.....I have a hair appt here in Scarb. tomorrow a, anyways, makes sense to me to stay local.....waiting waiting for THE GAME!!
Mel

Alyson & Ford said...

We are waiting for the BIG game too! We are having six couples over to watch plus CR.
Saturday (tomorrow) we are at a 100 year celebration for the Children's Home - about a 2.5 hour drive away. We have invites to two socials/parties tomorrow night and will not go to either because of our daytime obligation AND because we are old and don't want to be out late (both are at least a 45 minutes drive from home). Oh well... we are old poops! Tough to get up for church if we stay out too late....

Alyson