Saturday, December 01, 2007

Saturday 12-1-07


It's official, The Holiday Season us upon us. Maine is getting ready for our first "plowable" snow storm, Sunday evening into Monday. We are getting our 2nd truck ready to go. Charging up the battery, adding the plow & getting out the winter gloves, mittens, hats, etc.......It's now my turn & time to run this beast of a truck, 1987 Chevy Silverado that Dad loved! It was also once know as my son's play-pen, til he found out how to use the back sliding window & smuged peanut & butter all thru the truck..........I'll never forget that day, freaking out that Dad would be mad & even Mom panicked.
But nope, Dad was like that's ok, boy to have grandkids & to be so relaxed! Wish I had that trait!
Ok, sunny but about 18 degrees out & the wind chill is 20-30 miles per hour. Sunday is suppose to be about 7 degrees..time to lite the fireplace up! Pictures to follow!

4 comments:

Alyson & Ford said...

If it EVER gets that cold where I live I am moving to FLORIDA!!!

Melissa said...

HHmm, ok I am confused........is that meant as a joke or am I that loopy from cold medicine???

Alyson & Ford said...

Both...
You don't sound very good, get to bed, get better!! Let us know how much snow you get. We MAY be able to envision the scene.
Sunday, is supposed to hit 80 degrees. Yeah!!!

Alyson

Melissa said...

Hey, lookie, we have ICE!!!!!!