Saturday, December 22, 2007

My Favorite Christmas gift--Thanks BFM!!!



Thursday December 21, 2006 and now Friday December 21, 2007.
It has been one year since my Dad's passing. My brother-in-law, BFM, in Florida, sent me a present, this picture. It is their favorite & it is mine also. I have it as my background on my work computer.
He enlarged this photo & framed & sent it to me. Now, I wasn't sure if I was to open this, oh but heck I did. When I opened this box, there was some home-made goodies: peanut butter brittle & carmel popcorn! WOW! EXTRA YUMMY!! I dove right into it, seeing all the packing popcorn, I thought nothing of it & started to put the box away, but it still felt like something was there & there it was, on the bottom all bubbled wrapped up, this picture! It even arrived on Friday the 21st, how cool is that!

Thank you VERY VERY MUCH BFM & ACM! You two are always thoughtful, caring, understanding, and just plain ole amazing!!!

Merry Christmas & I wish you could be here!

3 comments:

Alyson & Ford said...

Isn't DH great! We have lots to be thankful for.

Alyson

Melissa said...

Yes indeed we do--you two!!

Alyson & Ford said...

Hug the family for us - you are all wonderful family.

Alyson