Saturday, December 08, 2007

The left over 1st Winter Snow Storm & now it's 41 degrees!!!



Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow!

Oh the weather outside is frightful,
But the fire is so delightful,
And since we've no place to go,
Let It Snow! Let It Snow! Let It Snow!

It doesn't show signs of stopping,
And I've bought some corn for popping,
The lights are turned way down low,
Let It Snow! Let It Snow! Let It Snow!

When we finally kiss goodnight,
How I'll hate going out in the storm!
But if you'll really hold me tight,
All the way home I'll be warm.

The fire is slowly dying,
And, my dear, we're still good-bying,
But as long as you love me so,
Let It Snow! Let It Snow! Let It Snow!



The snow arrived w/some force & we recv'd about a foot of snow & it is still lite & fluffy which I like! So does my dog!

My son did the snowplowing & I will go tomorrow & finish & clean areas up. We also got a lite dusting last nite of another 2-3" and all is white again, well except the pile @ the end of our road, which will grow over the snow bearing months. I will keep adding pictures of this pile!

Here is my little scene for Christmas lakeside on a picnic table, cute huh?


2 comments:

Alyson & Ford said...

Very nice - merry decorations! Glad to see the flag up on Mom's garage.

When did you turn on the feature to review comments before they show up?
It is a good thing to do, but we have not had any trouble with nasty comments!

Alyson

Melissa said...

I have no idea how I did it....oh well...
Mom states she isn't having a tree this year, I just gone mine tonight w/MCR & kiddo's. Still in back of truck til I can cut off the bottom.
Mom is doing some decorating. I'll be bust tomorrow!
Love ya