Sunday, December 09, 2007

The 2007 Christmas Tree






I have torn & torn my home apart & slowly putting back together again, isn't that a children's song, Humpty Dumpty. Well, ayup, my eggs are all disarrayed & all are finding a home for this Holiday Season. More pictures to come as I unraveled it all.
I have been collecting Christmas houses & made little villages around the home too. However, they still lie in boxes as I haven't gotten that far w/the decorating.
I have two huge built in bookcases that surround my fireplace & I decorate these villages around the mantel & bookcases. Hopefully I can get all the extensions cords hidden! Wish me luck!


3 comments:

Alyson & Ford said...

Love the tree Miss M (and the family pics in the background). Merry Christmas sweetie to you, Andrew and all my Maine Family. You all are the best...

peace
fm

Melissa said...

Merry Christmas to all my FL family! You should have been here, right after I posted the pic's, the ENTIRE tree went out..........UGH!! I went thru each lite line & of course it was the last one I looked at that had totally blown!! UGH I am pooped! Now back to my little villages.
Thanks for the comment about the family pic's in the background, more will be published!
All my love, you two are AWESOME & I couldn't be more luckier each & every day!!
Love, MC

Alyson & Ford said...

Still love looking over the pictures, very merry Christmas!