Monday, December 03, 2007

1st Snow Storm for Maine, Monday 12-3-07


This is one of those flowering plant/tree, big white or pink flowers. AC what are they? I have another on the other side of my house.


This Pine tree is in my back yard as I look up @ it & w/the snow falling. I know not the best, plenty of more storms in our forecast too. "They" predict another this Friday, so plenty of pic's to follow!

OH MY, these aren't the best pictures, since I took them in the evening & because I stayed @ work til 5 pm, instead of my usual 3 pm, I start my work day @ 7 am. Anyway, I missed the news but I think we have a foot & I think the "weatherperson" said we'd get another 6-8 inches!



This is one of my railing facing the lake along w/what little Holiday decorating I have done, between being sick & in bed since 12:30 pm Friday when I came home! YUCK!

MERRY CHRISTMAS & HAPPY NEW YEAR!!! Then the snow can disappear for me!!!

3 comments:

Alyson & Ford said...

Hope you are feeling better. Yep, you need to put up as much Christmas decorating as you can. Maybe Mom will enjoy your holiday cheer.
Keep the snow up in your neck of the woods, please! We woke up to the morning low of 40 degrees!! Brrrrr.... Of course, it was a beautiful afternoon...

Alyson

Melissa said...

Getting better, still have a horrible cough, at least it is a productive cough! I like to share all that happens here w/you there...tee hee!

Melissa said...

Getting better, still have a horrible cough, at least it is a productive cough! I like to share all that happens here w/you there...tee hee!