Friday, November 16, 2007

What else can I say............The "Saint"



Words also can't describe about my BF. He has been thru it all w/me. From family issues, chatting & helping each other out w/our children & growing pains, w/people from our past to our present lives, to his family discussions and his own personal growing pains & work related issues to what lies ahead for us, and most of all, my most recent, well the last 5 years, my medical issues, which w/this last surgery from 10-18-17, I should be out of the woods.
My Sister, AC, has also many pleasant words to describe him but the one that says & stats it all is that he is my "SAINT." I wish there were other words I can & could tell him my deepest feelings for him, I Love you to him is the words that say it ALL!!!! "DITTO"
Thanks MCR!!

5 comments:

Alyson & Ford said...

He's great... a definite "keeper". Come run away for a visit here this winter or maybe the Daytona 500?

Alyson

Melissa said...

Oh sure right, w/what our good & handsome looks, ain't happening. I think I have 5 hours left in my vacation bank! Oh well maybe in 2009....can Lizzie go too? I'll babysit!

Alyson & Ford said...

Hey, learn to spell her name - it is Lizzy!

Alyson

Melissa said...

Sorry, I know that, however I am partial to the "ie", sorry..........can't Aunti M have her own nic-name for Alyzabeth??

Alyson & Ford said...

You got to call your kid what you wanted, let me call mine what I want......
:)