Friday, November 16, 2007

There are many reasons I am grateful!





So much times goes by without the proper recognition of my many thanks for my family & friends, again, there is no better feeling than FAMILY & the bonds we have, odd at times, but full of love & support.
This is another reason, my nick-name for my son, ATW, is "my rock." Thru everything I have been thru, he has too. I have never lied to him & he hasn't to me. He has been there for me, no matter what.
Again, Love doesn't judge & is unconditional!
Another grateful reason, my sisters! Always there, whether we plain & simple chat to catch up, yell to explain our point, yes we are all stubborn too, or just call to really say hi, my sisters.....words can't even begin to explain my depths of love, admiration, and just how proud I am of them and all their accomplishments, I honor them always!
The Leader of the family too, I do respect tremendously, even tho we butt heads from time to time, my Mom. The total strength of our family, to me. The strength she has shown me to get & grab hold of. To walk w/a high head & smile. I don't think she gets enough credit from me.

2 comments:

Alyson & Ford said...

Ahhh, you make me tear up! You're so sweet. Can't wait to read more!

Alyson

Melissa said...

Tears are for the foolinsh, hey wait that's our whole family! tee hee