Thursday, November 29, 2007

Happy Holidays!









Hoping EVERYONE has the best Holiday Season!! May your lives be filled with loads of love and also life in your love!!
MERRY CHRISTMAS & HAPPY HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!





Holidays in Maine can be GRAND & BEAUTIFUL! With just enough snow to cap the trees around me, well not yet, puts us all in the spirit!

My Tree is the one w/all the family done ornaments. I have ones that my sister's & I painted. I have ones that my Grandmother has made, since I am living in my Grandparents house, but these are ones she made for me that I collected over the years. I will take pictures when I do get my tree. Hopefully this weekend, however my car comes first. I have no heat & w/colder weather upon us, big time BBBbbbrrr if it's not repaired!

4 comments:

Alyson & Ford said...

Get thy heater fixed! Sorry another thing to deal with on your car. I take it the Saint can't fix it?

Merry Christmas... we will start decorating this weekend.

Alyson

Melissa said...

Yes, the Saint & a friend are going to work on my car this Sunday! I can't believe that he is giving up watching FOOTBALL!!!! YIKES!!
Lites are up outside, will get tree next weekend....too much to do otherwise this weekend & his Company Christmas party is tomorrow, Saturday!
Love ya all!

Alyson & Ford said...

Enjoy the weekend!! No stress, pace yourself, 'tis the season to be jolly!

Alyson

Melissa said...

Pace myself, sure, in bed pacing my ZZZZzzz's! hahaha