Monday, November 26, 2007

A Famous Haircut!!






Well overdue, but Thanksgiving 2007 very crazy, you know the storm before the calm! I went to my sister's on Wednesday to take my Niece to get her hair cut! She looks FABULOUS!!!
Here is a before picture, all combed put & ready to go!

Oh yea, I got to play w/my great nephew while this hair-cut was happening! YAHOO!!

And now...............oh yea, loads of hair fell.....almost there.....
TA DA!!!!
She was so excited, and still is!!
My beautiful Maine niece!! And right in time for the Holiday Season!

4 comments:

Alyson & Ford said...

I was going to post some of the pictures you sent to me...but hey, I now have a bloggy sister who can post her own pictures!! Yeah!

Check out this blog I was reading today.
http://beingfrugal.net

Alyson
LID 01/27/06

Melissa said...

Hey, do you get these messages back to you???
Bloggy sister, not.......but having fun & learning!

Alyson & Ford said...

No, I can if I check the box to receive follow up messages (emails) anywhere I leave a comment. But I choose to keep the box "unchecked". I get too much email as it is!!

Alyson

Melissa said...

I understand!!