Friday, November 16, 2007

"Anyway"


This is a post from my Sister's blog back from Father's Day.
Grateful is only a part of many words I feel & would love to say to My Dad & can't. Take every oppurnity to say to anyone how you feel. Express yourself to the best of your ability & have no regrets, as my Dad said to me. Walk tall, make a good name for yourself & don't worry what's other's think or say, if you know right from wrong, just do what you feel is right, just do it ANYWAY.


My sister, MLC, (she's the middle one in this picture) sang this SONG at church for Father's Day three Sunday's ago (June 17th). We lost our father last December 21st.
I wish I could have been there....... She told the congregation that this is how Dad told her to live her life, make her own name, a good name and do what she thinks is right..... anyway.

Anyway
You can spend your whole life buildin' - Somethin' from nothin' - One storm can come and blow it all away - Build it anyway

You can chase a dream - That seems so out of reach - And you know it might not ever come your way - Dream it anyway
(Chorus)
God is great, but sometimes life ain't good - When I pray it doesn't always turn out like I think it should - But I do it anyway - I do it anyway

This world's gone crazy and it's hard to believe - That tomorrow will be better than today - Believe it anyway - You can love someone with all your heart - For all the right reasons - And in a moment they can choose to walk away - Love 'em anyway
(Repeat Chorus)

You can pour your soul out singin' - A song you believe in - That tomorrow they'll forget you ever sang - Sing it anyway - Yeah sing it anyway - I sing - I dream - I love anyway

No comments: